Mar 30,2015
Kristjan
By: 'Anne Bown'
Mar 30,2015
BASE have given excellent service right from the start. Nothing has been too much trouble, they helped with the boiler inspection, cleaning, key cutting. They found great tenants for me, who I am really pleased with. The whole process was really smooth, easy and professionally handled, the online document system made things easy to complete around my busy work schedule. All of the team at BASE have been easy to contact, really pleasant to deal with, very professional and have made the whole process really easy. This is my first experience of being a Landlady and I am so please I had BASE to guide me through.
Thank you BASE team!
Fees were clearly defined and as forecast.
By: Kristjan
Mar 30, 2015
Anne- we are always delighted to hear great feedback from our Landlords. We have tried to create a comprehensive service that makes things easy for our Landlords and it appears we have it right. Many thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely and comprehensive review.

Base Property Specialists Ltd