Jul 19,2012
Jul 19,2012
As a local landlord, and after trying and using several letting agents in the Woking area over a numbers of years, I decided to give Aston Mead, who had recently opened a lettings premises in the Woking area, the chance to handle the letting of one of my several properties. I have to say that it was one of the best decisions I have made in my lettings business as a landlord. There has never been a situation when they have failed to respond to a querie, or to resolve the occasional problem that inevitably arises in this business. On more than one occasion they have responded and resolved a problem which I know from over ten years experience as a landlord, that many agents would have just \'thrown their arms in the air\' and said \'that problem is up to you\'! As a result of the faultless attention I have experienced, Aston Mead now handle four of my properties. When other properties that are currently let through other agents become available, I will certainly put Aston Mead at the \'top of my list\' \' for the re-letting. They have now been my letting agents for five years, and I see no reason, and have no intention of changing a highly satisfactory and enjoyable business relationship.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 6! To leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Mead Office 6