Jul 04,2012
Jul 04,2012
Lois has been a great pleasure to work with. The property that we were renting though it met all our specification and was in a good location, like many other older rented properties it came with some teething problems. Irregardless if it was a minor or major problem, Lois was always quick to respond and the problem is always fixed almost right away, literally! I remember once I highlighted an issue in the morning, went out for my groceries, and I had to turn back straight away, because the workers were already on their way to my house!
Now that we\'ve moved into our own home, my family and I would like to extend our thanks to Lois and Aston Mead for making our renting experience so easy and smooth! Your professionalism has been really outstanding.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 6! To leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Mead Office 6