Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
After receiving a horrendous service from another agent, when my tenants gave notice I took my business to Aston Mead in Woking. From day one the service I have received from Aston Mead has surpassed my expectations, throughout the marketing Kate kept me fully updated and managed to let my property within a week despite the condition of the tenanted property being far from presentable! There was then a very short turn around between my previous tenants moving out and Aston Meads tenants moving in and there was considerable work to be done to bring the property back up to standard. The Manager, Katie worked her magic and with less than 24 hours notice managed to get a professional cleaner, handyman, lock smith and dehumidifier into the property and by close of business the following day all the work had been done in readiness for my new tenants moving in. 5 stars for a 5 star Agent! A big thank you to Katie, Kate and the rest of the Aston Mead team!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 6! To leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Mead Office 6