Download Property Smart Leader App
Jul 11,2013
By: 'Wendy Bainbridge'
Jul 11,2013
Aston Mead have been our rental agent for 5.5 years and they have just sold of our house. The service we have received from them has been beyond the management fee required! Lois, what a pleasure to have you in charge of our property. I can rely on Lois for anything I needed and her response was immediate, nothing was ever too much to ask of her, thank you! Katie, thank you, for calling me 5.5 years ago and offering your services, we have never looked back on choosing Aston Mead. Thank you for always being there if I needed you. In general, thank you for having such an awesome team all around!!!!! It has been our pleasure and thank you again for the outstanding services you offer.

Aston Mead