Jul 11,2013
Jul 11,2013
Aston Mead have been our rental agent for 5.5 years and they have just sold of our house. The service we have received from them has been beyond the management fee required! Lois, what a pleasure to have you in charge of our property. I can rely on Lois for anything I needed and her response was immediate, nothing was ever too much to ask of her, thank you! Katie, thank you, for calling me 5.5 years ago and offering your services, we have never looked back on choosing Aston Mead. Thank you for always being there if I needed you. In general, thank you for having such an awesome team all around!!!!! It has been our pleasure and thank you again for the outstanding services you offer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 6! To leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Mead Office 6