Dec 07,2012
Dec 07,2012
I just wanted to put in writing how much we appreciated all your professional help with our recent sale. A team is only as good as the person at the top and you have clearly hand-picked every one. As you know, I've known Keith for many years since my Weybridge days, and Aimee [and her most useful contacts] is a real treasure. But then, everyone who picks up the phone sounds friendly and business-like and you all respond so quickly to requests and queries, frequently going the extra mile; such as keeping us in the loop whether or not there was any fresh news & calling us after the move to check it all went smoothly. We have already recommended you and will spread the word that the ¢â‚¬ËœEstate Agent experience' can be a professional, creative and friendly one ¢â‚¬â€œ but only if you use ISIS..

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1