Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
Hi there,

My wife and I were recommended FishNeedWater by our financial advisor as an online option to selling our flat. At first we were initially nervous of choosing a new type of online estate agency but on talking with the agent James Hall he calmly answered all our questions and concerns. As we had found the house we were buying on RightMove and FishNeedWater advertised on all the major property sites we came to the conclusion that most other people would probably search in the same way and so decided to sell our flat in this way. Of course the reduced agency fees were an incentive! FishNeedWater Charged us a flat fee of £795 instead of the normal high street rip of charges of 1.5 %.

We sold our flat in under a week with an offer we were very happy with and the service we received by FishNeedWater was amazing. We\'d receive text message alerts confirming appointment times for people to view the flat and were kept informed of any changes or offers made on the flat. One additional bonus was the professional photographer that came to the flat and took pictures for the sale. This was all included in the price and made our flat look beautiful!

One potential downside on the price option we chose was that we had to show perspective buyers our flat as the agent doesn\'t attend the viewing. We were happy to do this as FishNeedWater just arranged viewings that suited us. They also suggested having an \'open house\' style viewing session that created a \'buzz of interest\' for our flat. It clearly worked as the flat sold quickly above the asking price and with the reduced fees compared to the high street we saved over £5,000.

On a more personal note, their customer service was exceptional. I\'ve had to deal with high street agents in the past and I\'ve had a low expectation on agents. FishNeedWater were amazing. I\'ve recommended them to many friends and plan to use them again in the future. Happy sellers, Martin & Becky !
By: James Hall
Nov 29, 2012
Martin, thanks so much, your review is very humbling. I'm just pleased that we could help you move to your new home. Congratulations on the birth of your new baby boy and I hope you new home creates many wonderful memories for you all.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich