Nov 22,2012
Clive Waston
Nov 22,2012
One of the worst, and most embarrasing attempts of customer service I have ever witnessed. Landlords give false information, for example dishonest agreements that were never seen through. 7 day cooling off periods will vanish after signing the contract, so make sure you know what your signing for. Clive will become very abusive if you call him with issues about his properties. So you better hope the boiler doesn\'t break. I have been called many offensive names, which I do not wish to list over the net as some are crude. He has not only abused myself, but also my family. Give no information, but a lot of abuse when calling about my deposit. One of the worst and horrible people I have met in my life. Many good estate agents in Coventry, but please avoid Loveiits at all costs. There staff are the worse I have ever experienced and me and my family have both been very offended by them.
Spoke nicely to people and not tampered with verbally contracted conditions.
Attached Files