Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
From the get go An Deckers and her team at Base have provided an exceptional service to me as one of their tenants.
I think we all have our stories to tell of nightmare agencies that make your life hell and charge you the earth for it.

Base break the mold completely. From my personal experience of the team the quality of their work is very high. An Deckers in particular has been amazing in liasing between myself and my overseas landlord. She has helped to negotiate benefits for both of us and thus made me feel very happy and priveleged in my home and i believe she has made our landlord very happy with us as tenants.
it would be great to see more agencies out there going the extra miles like these guys do!

Thanks guys!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch! To leave a new review of Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Base Property Specialists Ltd shoreditch