Nov 15,2012
Graham
Jill
By: 'Alison'
Nov 15,2012
Property Moves have managed my house for 7 years now and throughout I must say I have been very pleased with their performance. They handled the marketing very well and always keep on top of all issues concerning the smooth running of my rental property ever since.The same people are living in my house after all this time!
In particular I have had a very good relationship with Graham and Jackie. They have gone beyond their job descriptions to help me out over the years. They are have been both thoughtful and generous and have given me advice above and beyond what they needed to. I have been surprised at how well they have handled everything. I suppose I had had some bad experiences in the past with other letting agents and maybe I didn\'t expect for things to run so smoothly.
I wouldn\'t use any other agent now I have found them.
By: Graham Shipp MARLA