Nov 08,2012
Nov 08,2012
I selected Bushellls from my shortlist because they have a good local reputation for getting results. I appointed at the same time another agent on a joint "winner takes all" basis. Bushells got off to a flying start and within a matter of hours had sent their negotiators round to personally familiarise themselves with the property. Within two or three days the formalities were complete and several viewings organised. On these viewings their negotiators were punctual and courteous, and prospective purchasers had been well briefed. They achieved several offers at or very close to our asking price ( which I think was a record for a poperty of this type in the road. We selected one bidder who unfortunately pulled out at the third viewing, but just as quickly they introduced another well qualified bidder who stayed the course. It was a protracted and difficult sale process but Bushells held the deal together succesfully throughout the chain negotiations and always acted in our best interest. They thoroughly understood our needs and were very responsive in all forms of communication. We were most pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend Bushells to any prospective property vendor.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Fulham Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Fulham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Fulham Branch