Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
When I came to Homes I was at the end of my tether after being messed around by a vendor for four months. With an elderly mother stuck in my house with me (which was totally unsuitable for a 90 year old with poor vision, lack of balance and dementia) I needed to find a property fast and was so pleased to see a potential property via Homes.

I had an initial viewing, then a second, and we made our offer which was accepted. Everyone at Homes totally understood the stress I was under and the need to get things moving for the sake of my mother\'s health. I dealt mainly with Charlie and Alan but everyone was always helpful and friendly, and I got an especially warm welcome when I popped in to see them.

I would say they were particularly good at keeping the chain moving along and I had every confidence in their ability to do so. No matter how often I called them they were always polite and proactive and I knew I could trust them to deliver. I was extremely happy with my experience and would recommend them for their enthusiasm and \'can do\' attitude.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1