Nov 02,2012
Steve Boone
Nov 02,2012
I have just completed the purchase of my dream retirement apartment, and Steve from Symonds and Reading helped me through the process with great charm, efficiency and professionalism. He introduce me to an Independant Financial Adviser, who helped me through the minefield of mortgages, which was soooo amazingly helpful without which I should have been quite at sea.
He then went a step further and arranged the tenacy agreement for me, and I appointed him and the company as the managing agent whilst I am renting the property out. It was a seemless transfer of the sitting tenant.all due to his expert handling.
Although I dealt manily with Steve, the whole team were on the ball and knew exactly what was happening, and able to answer my queries easily.
I have dealt with many agents over the years, and Steve and his team are by far the best, most helpful and efficient and friendly. I have no hesitation in recommending anyone to seek their help in buying and/or selling a property.
Thank you Steve and team for making quite a daunting task so pleasant and trouble free. And thank you for the bottle of bubbly too, such a very nice touch.

Make an Enquiry