Nov 02,2012
Nov 02,2012
Having previously managed my flat myself for several years I was a bit hesitant about using a lettings agent to manage my property for fear of a feeling of loss of control and being exposed to hidden and inflated charges. After the initial meeting with Warren to discuss terms I realised that this was the company I wanted to work with. My tenants were found, referenced and then moved in very smoothly. Property Moves have always contacted me regarding any issues and given me the option to either use my preferred contractor or their own, liasing with me and my tenants keeping all parties informed. Every member of the team has always been polite, prompt and professional and very approachable. I have now realised that I should have done this a long time ago....that is put my property in the hands of the property professionals at Property Moves.
By: Graham Shipp MARLA
Nov 02, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and continued custom

Regards

Graham Shipp MARLA
Associate Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Moves Hove! To leave a new review of Property Moves Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Moves Hove