Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
elite letting solutions have been excellent while dealing with me. I have been under there management for a year and a bit now and since I moved in they have made sure I am a happy tenant. they do inspections quarterly to make sure there is nothing that needs fixing or doing to my flat. and if I ever need anything doing I know they will get it sorted as soon as they can. going into the office you get a warm friendly welcome they offer drinks and talk to you in a pleasant manner.
Adam Mcllroy dealt with me and made sure everything i needed to know was clearly informed and didn\'t mind explaining anything I was unsure of.
Ibrahim the company manager was very helpful when i needed something sorted in my flat, when i told him about the problem he made sure it was done within 2 weeks i would highly recommend this company to anyone searching for a let.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Elite Letting Solutions Stirchley! To leave a new review of Elite Letting Solutions Stirchley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Elite Letting Solutions Stirchley