Oct 26,2012
Oct 26,2012
I would recommend Heritage without hesitation. They were extremely efficient and kept me in touch with their progress regularly.
My property was advertised in under 24 hours and a tenant was found within 3 days, who moved in within a couple of weeks. I was particularly happy with the standard of tenant Heritage introduced and would definitely use them again.
By: Heritage Property
Oct 31, 2012
Hi Stephanie
Thanks for leaving some feedback for us on allagents..It's much appreciated and I am glad Grant and the team lived up the 'billing' I gave them! Recommendation is our favorite form of business and I am very glad Tom pointed you in our direction. It was really nice to meet you in Warwick and good luck with your new project Stephanie!
We shall look forward to working for you again in the near future..Best wishes
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch