Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
It is really difficult to rate my experience with Fish Needs Water.
I was interested in one of the properties advertised by them back in July and made numerous attempts to arrange a viewing.
Every time I called I was being promised that someone is going to get back to me. Their staff, although very polite, never kept up to the promise. After a month (literally) of calling I gave up eventually.
And I can see now it was not one off occasion when prospective tenant was completely disregarded.
By: James Hall
Oct 25, 2012
Hello R.D, can you tell me specifically what property you were enquiring about please?

The issue we have is that we are a small Company and every week we have numerous calls about properties that are already noted on Zoopla and Rightmove as let. Unfortunately for people that call about let properties they cannot be prioritised over callers that wish to see active stock.

Furthermore, if you were enquiring with specific needs, IE you have your rent paid using Housing Allowance and we have no stock accepting DSS tenants, you wouldn't be called back as we simply do not have enough minutes in the day. I'm sorry that we have offended you, none is intended.

I hope you found a suitable property nevertheless.

James Hall

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich