Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
Had a viewing on a lovely property this morning. When I mentionned who it was on with while in the staffroom at work, I got a loud "oooohhh" followed by advice to "avoid like the plague". However, I thought I\'d make up my own mind so I went along to the viewing. The woman did not know the answer to any question I had about the property. She couldn\'t even tell me if the landlord was male or female. She was very quick to tell us we had to pay £100 EACH for "processing fees" which seems a little extortionate. She wasn\'t sure where the gas meter was and couldn\'t show us the inside of the garage or shed. She also told me the property had only been empty for a week when the dust and cobwebs told another story. Sorry landlords but if you\'re property is on with Miles and Barr it already has a mark in the "against" column for us.
Not told lies and had some basic knowledge on the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Miles & Barr Office 3! To leave a new review of Miles & Barr Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Miles & Barr Office 3