Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
First of all I called Miles and Barr to arrange a viewing of a property for myself to buy in margate. They said thats fine and we arranged a time (2:30) to meet so that we could go inside and view the property. I drove all the way down from gravesend (50 miles) and even got down there well early. 2:30pm came around and went so I called them using my own phone and credit only to be told were sorry but we havent got the keys. So firstly they should of known the situation with the keys while i was on the phone to them the first time around, or even of called me before I left from gravesend/before we was due to meet at least 20 minutes before and said were sorry but we cannot find the keys. I had no phone call so they didnt even have the decency to ring me like a typical estate agent that never rings you back but when i did get through to them they said the person who has the keys is working in canterbury till 5pm and can you wait until then. Obviously we couldnt and I found the communication and whole experience unnecessary and appalling. It was a good job I didnt book the day off and lose pay because I would of been even more angry, although it was bad enough using £25 worth of petrol and doing a 100 miles round trip. They are an absolutely disgrace and I will never use them again.
The communication and organisation could of been alot better.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Miles & Barr Office 3! To leave a new review of Miles & Barr Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Miles & Barr Office 3