Hove, Brighton, BN3
4.8/5, 1305 reviews
98% recommended
89% lettings valuation accuracy
94% lettings fee satisfaction

“Very Satisfied Customer for 12 years...”

Jun 12,2019
Jill
Graham
By: 'Alex'
Jun 12,2019
I have been a client with Property Moves since 2007 - over 12 years - wow! In all this time I have lived in the USA.

I give my highest recommendation to Property Moves.

I have the highest regard for Property Moves and all of their staff so it was difficult to select two team members only.

Jill and I work together the most as we deal with inevitable maintenance items. Currently I am having some major renovations done, which Jill has been instrumental in making happen.

Jill and her team provide two key functions for a landlord:

Any issues raised by tenants are reviewed and assessed. Some may require a repair, some may be the responsibility of the tenant and some may just be "noise".

Equally as important is that all legal requirements such as gas certifications are tracked and scheduled when required.

Graham manages the rent, statements and incorporates any additional expenses that may be occurred such as cleaning services - again essential details that all have to be tracked every month.

In the 12 years that Property Moves has managed my properties they have been fully occupied with excellent tenants.

Property Moves has never missed on these and all the other critical items for a landlord.
Very fair