Oct 15,2012
Oct 15,2012
I was going to sell our house with Wye but they valued our home at a very low price so I decided to go with Hurst who took our home valuation a lot more seriously. Hurst were absolutely brilliant, they secured several viewings in the first week and by the second week our home was sold for near enough the asking price (something the other agents told me was most unlikely?!)! All the staff are friendly and proffessional without being pushy and I\'d like to thank you them all for their help in a smooth move! I\'d like to say a special thanks to Lenny White, Lucy Elbourn and Ben Wealands for all their help in particular. I will recommending Hurst to all my friends! Thanks again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hurst Estate Agents High Wycombe Branch! To leave a new review of Hurst Estate Agents High Wycombe Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hurst Estate Agents High Wycombe Branch