“Overall Very Good...”

Jessica Birch
Darran
By: 'Mrs P'
May 08,2019
Our sale took a long time due to the niche nature of the property. During the marketing process, I felt Ryder Dutton did not lose interest in my property, and continued to make suggestions on how best to proceed to gain a sale.
All of the staff at the Halifax branch provided good levels of service and were honest, I didn't feel like I was being given a load of "flannel".
A little more than competitors - had the property sold for the original asking price, then the fee would have been comparable. However a flat fee, rather than a percentage of sale price was given, which resulted in a comparably higher fee as the sale price was reduced.
By: Jess
May 08, 2019
Thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased you were happy with our service throughout. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Ryder & Dutton