Oct 02,2012
Oct 02,2012
I would not hesitate to recommend Homes estate agency.
They have been excellent throughout the buying process of the property - going above and beyond my expectations. Their enthusiasm, attitude and attention to detail is brilliant and they have made the buying process easy and completely stress-free.
We were on a short timescale to complete the purchase and with myself out of the country for two weeks of that timescale, Charlie and Alan worked extremely hard to ensure that I was kept fully up to date and by liaising constantly with my legal advisor\'s they managed to get the completion to happen on the scheduled date - something the legal advisor\'s said originally couldn\'t happen.

If all estate agents could be as nice, cheerful, straight-forward talking and efficient as Homes....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1