Sep 21,2012
Sep 21,2012
Andy (Gearing) went above and beyond for me. I live in Calgary and was therefore totally reliant on someone who could make everything happen. I also had existing tenants in my property and building repairs to be coordinated. Andy took this in his stride, advised me on what to do, orchestrated the work and the interaction with not only my tenants but my management group, the lawyers and other parties - including contractors. I could not have asked for a more professional, personal and efficient approach and Andy truly deserves to be recognized. I could not have sold this house without Andy - thank you. He made it not only painless but fun as well!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Guildford Branch