Jan 26,2017
Jan 26,2017
During my time letting with Townends, Kathleen has given me the upmost best customer service i have ever recieved. Aware of the high letting fees, she did everything she could to lower these and tailor the property to our best affordable move in date. In doing so, my partner are now able to afford the perfect property. Along the way, we ran into a small issue with our references which was quickly resolved with the thanks to Kathleen and Holly @ Let Alliance.
Prior to this, Sam origionally conducted the viewing of the property. It was a property that my partner had seen before on the market and absolutely loved however, the price was slightly too high on the asking cost but we were made aware that the landlord was open to lower offers.
We could tell that Sam was very nervous when conducting these reviews, and despite being a little late due to traffic, we were very happy to be shown the property we have now chosen as it completely changed our minds.
Becuase of this, I would like to nominate the above agents for their every best service.
My partner and I cannot thank you enough, we really appreciate all that they have done for us, especially Kathleen, who never gave up on our eagerness for this property.
Much appreciation!