Sep 21,2012
Sep 21,2012
Our experience with bradleys estate agents has been a good one. We used the branch in st thomas in Exeter and Katie dealt with us throughout the process. She was the first one who I spoke to and viewed the property with us twice , she was extreamly friendly and profesional and showed great knowledge in what she was doing and made renting our first property an enjoyable and relaxing experience. She has been there to guide us throughout the application and referencing process and even went the extra mile by giving me her personal contact number so I could contact her for advice out of her working hours. We have never dealt with anyone else but whenever we went into the branch it was a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, we will use Bradley\'s in the future and hopefully Kate will be there to guide us. She is an outstanding member of the team and they are lucky to have her. I hope she knows how greatful we are! Thank you Kate and bradleys! :)
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Sep 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of the excellent service you received from Katie at the St Thomas branch during your search for a home. I am thrilled to read that having only recently joined us, Katie has embraced the company's aim to provide a high level of customer service and become an outstanding member of the team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas