Sep 14,2012
Sep 14,2012
It is unusual for me to leave a review; good or bad. However I am moved to do so by the unusually excellent experience of buying a property through Heritage in Leamington. All the staff I came into contact with during my purchase were friendly and professional but none more so than branch manager Mark. A refreshing change from the usual estate agent: He always made time for me, was honest, forthright and helpful. I never felt like he was rushing me to make decisions just so he could get a sale. A real people person, thank you.
By: Heritage Property
Sep 19, 2012
Dear Mr Ahmed
Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us. I am really pleased that Mark has made a positive contribution to your move. Hopefully you'll be very happy in your new home.
Best wishes
Richard Hill (Managing Director of Heritage Property)
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch