Sep 13,2012
Sep 13,2012
On the 30th May a Fire was caused outside my flat by neighbours having a BBQ burned out my window and PVC surroundings. Firstly the emergency line wasnt available so I had to wait until the Monday. They then assured me it would be dealt with promptly. Its now September 13th and its still the same.

In the past 3 months I have been hospitalised twice due to Argon gas from the window coming into my flat, I have contracted Asthma, Bronchitus and have lost earnings due there Neglect which borders on criminal. I have had the Oxygen level taken in my flat and its around 40% of what it should be. I have had to move into a Hotel to recover, which has cost me another £1000 plus.

I have been told it would be fixed numerous times but nothing has happened. I have recently found out they wernt insured which seems to be the REAL Reason for there neglect.

COWBOYS when it matters they cannot be relied upon on
They could of lived up to there word and taken the appropriate action or even been insured
By: Mr Cooper
May 18, 2013
Hi Rab, We are changing our Maintenance company but only by using thebestof.

Hi a customer, it gets a lot worse than this we had torrential rain last year the whole of my ground floor apartment flooded ruined all the carpets couldnt get in touch with them had to pay for it all myself on top of that took 6 months to replace the window and threatening to take them to court. I've lost thousands of pounds because of there neglect now they want to take me to court fro refusing to pay there charges the ironic thing is half the billed stuff doesnt happen.

I'm now dealing with them through trading standards very slowly, there is not a worse maintenance company in the UK.
By: a customer
Feb 11, 2013
This sounds awful. We are having problems with HLM but nothing compared to what you have been through. There are so many unhappy HLM customers, is there anything we can do if we all combine forces?
By: Rab
Sep 21, 2012
I think you need to consider changing you Managing Agent, HLM sound awful... I am a Proprty Manager and my company comes highly recommended... get in touch if you would like further information.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1! To leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for H L M Midlands Office 1