Sep 09,2012
Sep 09,2012
I have been extremely impressed with the professional way the letting of my property was conducted by Heritage. There was a void period of only 2 weeks and considering that some cleaning and redecorating had to be done, finding new tenants could not have been quicker. All the staff, led by Grant, were very helpful and my congratulations on a job well done ¢â‚¬â€œ a very pleasant change from the last agent I used.
By: Heritage Property
Sep 09, 2012
Dear Michael
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind comments about Grant and the staff for their efforts in letting your property. I am very glad it has been a positive experience to date and I know the team will work hard to make sure this continues in the future. Get used to having minimal void periods now you are with us and thanks for placing your business with our company.
Best wishes
Richard Hill (Managing Director of Heritage Property)
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch