“Alex is always happy and willing to go the extra mile...”

Aug 24,2018
Alex
By: 'Sara'
Aug 24,2018
I just wanted to highlight what an exceptional service I have received from Alex Ryan. As with most sales it ended up becoming very complicated and Despite this Alex was always a complete joy to work with. He kept me informed and did everything he could to speed up the process and also went over and above what I would have expected. All this and he was always cheery, I can honestly say Alex is the best estate agent I have ever worked with and would recommend him to anyone. He really is a credit to your branch.
As Alex did such a good job I have no issue paying the fee, I just hope he gets a bonus for making it go through as it was touch and go at some points
By: Alex Ryan
Aug 24, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a heart warming review! It's reviews like this that make all the hard work just so much more worthwhile. We wish you the very best for the future and don't hesitate to contact us if we can help in any way! Thanks, Alex - Dacres

Dacre Son & Hartley