Aug 24,2012
Aug 24,2012
My recent encounter with Isis involved a valuation to help me decide the best course of action for myself and my property. To sell or not to sell, that was my question... Firstly Steven Harvey sacrificed a chunk of his precious private time, agreeing to see the property outside sensible hours. He helped by taking the time to listen to my thoughts and offer up options, giving me good supporting information for his valuation, but also freely discussing alternatives to this, extending. His advice was open and friendly, but focused and pertinent to my situation. I am grateful for his time and professionalism and while I have chosen at this point to take the option that doesn\'t benefit Isis in any way, I would recommend them very warmly for their unbiased and objective professionalism. I will be using them when I sell in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1