Aug 23,2012
Aug 23,2012
I am please to report that of all the agents I have dealt with throughout my search, Marc has been the most helpful by far. I work in Lutterworth therefore getting across to Leamington for viewings mid-week is very difficult, especially with most agents refusing to do viewings after 5pm! However Marc met me at 6pm to carry out mid-week viewings on more than one occasion. I found him honest and friendly, and I would highly recommend using Heritage to any of my friends or family.
By: Heritage Property
Sep 03, 2012
Dear Mrs Woodward
Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments. I am pleased Marc has been able to help you. Our hard working staff will always carry out viewings to accommodate where they can and it's not the first time, and won't be the last, that somebody has noticed and commented on the fact!
Thanks very much again
Richard Hill (Managing Director of Heritage Property)
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch