Aug 15,2012
Aug 15,2012
It's unusual for me to write a review, but I felt I had to say that the team at Heritage Property in Leamington have been excellent. I was recommended to use Heritage by other landlords and I am glad I took their advice. In addition to managing all the formalities, the team have done far more for me than I expected. I would definitely recommend that Landlords use the property management service. Thank you Heritage and I am looking forward to working with you in the future.
By: Heritage Property
Aug 17, 2012
Hi Kevin.
If it's unusual for you to write a review then a special thank you for taking the time to do so. Recommendation is our favourite and most popular way of generating new business and I am very glad we have exceeded your expectations.
We're all looking forward to working for you too and hope to look after your property and keep it fully let for many years to come.
Thanks once again and best wishes
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 45045

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch