“My Review...”

Colin
Joyce
By: 'Simon & Patrycja'
May 31,2018
My wife and I decided to sell our house and emigrate to Poland. Having seen adverts for 'Purple Bricks' I said to my wife I think we should go with an online estate agent. I googled 'Online estate agents' and Scottish House Move appeared. I phoned the office and a very helpful lady said just give us a call about 2 or 3 weeks before you want your property put on the market and explained their fixed price fees which were cheaper than 'Purple Bricks'! I called 3 weeks later and Colin came to our house to do photos and the sales particulars. He was on time, friendly and asked when we wanted our property put on the market. Our flat sold very quickly but during the 'haggling' process with the new buyer, we found the office staff to very helpful, very friendly and listened to our opinions. All in all, we found Scottish House Move to be super and I can't recommend them highly enough!
Good