“Poor customer service....”

Mar 18,2018
By: 'A Laird.'
Mar 18,2018
From start, poor. Sign, which had sales fee in bold writing, no web site address, promoting company rather than my property. Was informed that there had been complaints about the sign but that's " just how it is." A few weeks later spoke to another staff member who said there was another sign which could be used, no problem. Not informed on the phone when making initial enquiry, that if the property has been on the site for 6 months there would be a charge of £180 & vat to pay. I was told they found it hard to believe I hadn't been told and should've read terms and conditions. At no point did anyone come to me with any suggestions on what could possibly help with the sale of my property. Spoke to another estate agent, they gave me some good advice which was not forthcoming from Scot House Move.
On paper the fee looks good compared to other agents but wouldn't pay up front again. Also as I am now using another agent it hasn't been cost effective to me.

Scottish House Move