Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
I found Grant, and everyone I dealt with in the Lettings team both helpful and flexible, especially when it came to arranging our agreement. They didn't take advantage of me as a first time landlord, and were equally responsible on behalf of my tenants, protecting both of our interests. I would recommend them without hesitation.
By: Heritage Property
Aug 11, 2012
Dear First Timer
Thank you very much for your feedback. It's great to know that your experience of letting your property through us has been so positive. Grant and the lettings team will always look after the interests of both parties involved in any let because we see that as our duty, but it's great to know it's noticed and appreciated. Any advice any of our staff give will always be 100% honest as well as knowledgeable and we'll always primarily protect our clients interests because that's what we are employed to do.
Best wishes
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property 07813 718356 or 01926 451045

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch