Aug 06,2012
Aug 06,2012
They are an absolutely terrible letting agents. They refused to accept that we had damp in our flat when we moved in, claiming it was \'condensation\' because it was an upper maisonettes, without even looking at the property. Their logic behind this was that you can only get rising damp. Little did they know that the flat below us had damp too. If they bothered to do their homework, they would have known this,NAND wouldn\'t be getting such a bad review. They were so patronising to myself, and my mother when she stepped in to try and help.

We also had a problem with our cooker, that 1/5 times it would just turn itself off half way through cooking something. They refused to help us, because the one time that they came in it worked. They were so patronising with this issue as well as the damp issue.

There was mould growing in our bathroom, and they way they tried to sort this out way painting over it. Later on, a FUNGUS started growing out of this area. We told them TWO MONTHS before the tenancy ended (when the fungus started growing) and by the time that we had moved out of the property, they still hadn\'t done anything about it. It was disgusting and it was their problem, not ours but they refused to help.

The law states that they must give you 24 hours notice before entering the property. So many times did they call us at 9am asking to view the property the same day. On two occasions, they came to do a quarterly check without giving us any warning, or they would say that they\'re coming over and we\'d wait in for them to come, wasting a whole day, and they\'d never turn up.

The staff were never helpful. Always rude and ignorant, and wouldn\'t give us the time of day. Another problem we had was to do with the smoke detectors, one of them had broken, but was in a place where we couldn\'t reach it. They told us that we would have to pay to get it fixed. Only when we quoted from the landlord act of (I think it was like 1986 or something) did they try to help us.

Now when we\'re trying to get our deposit back, they\'re charging us because of the smallest and most petty things. When we did the inventory, I signed what they had discuss when I was the, and now they are using to charge us for more.

DO NOT use pat Robson. If another estate agents will charge more, and that\'s putting you off using them, go with them over pat Robeson. They are the worst estate agents possible, and will leave you up a creek without a paddle. I\'ve seen 6 year olds with more manners than them
Actually care about what their customers need. The customer is always right...right? Wrong, they would never accept this principle. They should turn up when they said they will and give a full 24hours notice every time. Oh yeah, and they should stop being so patronising. And rude. Just because we\'re renting from you doesn\'t mean you\'re better than us,
By: stu
Jun 23, 2016
Yeah my shower exploded on Monday and I scalded myself and they didn't give two about it also woman very rude and arrogant to me on the phone even went as far as trying to claim I was stalking her colleague I was like as if then she proceeded to mock my mental health as I'm unable to go on buses due to anxiety and ptsd from the army

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pat Robson & Co Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Pat Robson & Co Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pat Robson & Co Ltd Office 1