Aug 05,2012
Aug 05,2012
I was extremely disappointed with the customer service. I felt Anthony was rude, arrogant and very ignorant. Every time I spoke to him he would try and talk over me never listening to what I had to say. He did not respond to email questions which were sent to him, I felt he put a lot of pressure on me and put me in an extremely stressful situation. No matter how much I love this property, it is not worth all the stress with them! Every time I called I spoke to someone different and they all told me different things. I would never in a million years recommend them.
By: Miss D.M
Jan 11, 2014
I can assure you that my name is real, and it looks to me like pretty much every negative review you receive, that is your answer to them all! I can also assure you that my complaint was genuine! It seems like, reading through, that your staff are all obviously incapable of making a quick call or sending a quick email to any prospective client.
By: James
Aug 10, 2012
Dear Miss D.M. I have checked our records so I'm guessing your name isn't real or this is post is nothing more than someone being malicious. If you are genuine and have a real complaint, then I want to hear all about it. As you can see from the comments made by our clients, we care about what people think, and how we act. Please could you write to with a detailed description of what exactly is wrong and how you have been upset and I will fully review the situation and come back to you with a solution, if its at all possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich