Aug 02,2012
Aug 02,2012
Heritage have been absolutely brilliant! Moving from France to the UK has been very complicated but thanks to Marc Gough he has made our experience finding somewhere to live to stress free and easy. I only had 2 days in the UK to find a flat so was pleased when I was able to view all the properties back to back. Since returning to France Marc has been updating via email making sure we have all the information and explaining everything very clearly as we are first time renters in the UK. Once we get to know the area we will be looking to buy and would definitely go straight to Heritage:-)
By: Heritage Property
Aug 03, 2012
Dear Ruth
Many thanks for your kind comments about your experiences of letting through us and in particularly your dealings with Marc Gough. I am not surprised that Marc has been really helpful in finding you somewhere to live as he understands that it's far more complicated relocating from another country. Overall, our staff will help anyone moving as much as they can and they can expect to receive a good service which is straightforward and down to earth. I really pleased you are happy the service you have received and thanks once again for taking the time to review us. Well done too Marc & keep up the good work..!
Best wishes
Richard Hill (Managing Director of Heritage Property)
07813 718356 or 01926 451045

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch