Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
Homes are the new guys in Alton and are the estate agents to go with. They are all very energetic and kept us informed - special mention to Liarna for my weekly Monday morning phone calls to update me on all the viewings! We also have cats, and after viewings they always made sure that they weren\'t shut in anyway. Moving is such a stressful situation, but Homes really tried to keep it as stress-free as possible (Pity Solicitors aren\'t the same!). Charlie was very professional and helpful during the negotiating stage, not only with the offer on our house but also our offer with a new build. Always available late in the evenings and also on Sundays - which makes a difference. Charlie / Alan and Rob have been a pleasure to deal with and I\'m so glad we got there in the end!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1