Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jul 21,2012
Stephen Meechan
Kirsten Wison
Jul 21,2012
I have spent the last eight years paying for repairs which were not done when I checked. They employ far more expensive contractors that is necessary. They never pro-actively deal with any problems . I have had to sort out innumerable problems myself which they should have done as part of their contract. Their disinterest in any aspect of what the other owners and tenants of the flats and I pay them to do is quite beyond belief. Their only interest is in billing.
I have other flats and use other factors and they are all FAR better at factoring and looking after the property and MUCH cheaper than Ross and Liddell. To change your factor contact all the owners. You can find their names and addresses on the LAND REGISTRY. www.registers-direct.ros.gov.uk/rosas. Get quotes from other good factors and send these to the other owners asking for their written agreement to change. It will be easy as everyone know how incompetent and expensive Ross and Liddell are. Once you have their agreement, inform Ross and Liddell and give notice. Easy!!
Don\'t touch these factors with a barge pole. They deserve NO points all as they are simply the worst factors anywhere.

Ross & Liddell