Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Oct 14,2012
Oct 14,2012
I have been in contact with all other landlords for our property and not one of them is satisfied with the way that R&L manage our property.

When there were problems with the flat, the contractors they sent out were invariably far more expensive than need be and one more than one occasion I have no proof that they turned up at all as the there was no evidence in work being done or their having visited the property. When I contacted R&L to query, there was no investigation other than asking the contractor. Who is not likely to admit not having bothered to review the request.

When S Meekin left the business and was replaced, there was no contact whatsoever by his successor, which I would have thought should have occurred, if not for anything else than to introduce herself.

Numerous phone calls were not returned, in the two years I personally lived in the property before renting it out I didn\'t see the factors visit at all. The property was ignored month by month with no checks performed to see if the gardeners or close cleaners employed were doing their jobs correctly.

Basically, they do not manage, only charge. And they do this with greed.

They could have reduced their fees CONSIDERABLY. Could, just occasionally, come to the property to ensure that the maintenance staff employed where doing their jobs. It would have been good if they had taken my complaints seriously and if the property managers assigned were worth anything near what they were getting paid. Even if all of the above were to happen in future, the \'service\' received from them to date has been so poor, I think I would rather just move to a different property manager company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ross & Liddell Office 2! To leave a new review of Ross & Liddell Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ross & Liddell Office 2