Jul 10,2012
Jul 10,2012
I use FNW to let and manage my flat in south east London. The service they have given to me is absolutley first class. They certainly live up to their promises of finding tenants quickly and quality tenants at that. Both James, Anthony and Jazz were all fantatsic to deal with and I found it a pleasure doing business with them. Compared to the usual high street agents FNW really are a breath of fresh air and I cannot reccomend them highly enough. Not only do you get a first class service but their fees are amazing and I have made huge savings compared to my previous agent.
By: James
Jul 11, 2012
Dean it was a pleasure dealing with you throughout, and I really appreciate the kind words. Hopefully we can continue to live up to your expectations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich