Jun 19,2012
Jun 19,2012
I was planning on leaving a positive review about Heritage Property after dealing with the letting guys in the Leamington spa Office. Not only were they efficient but were more than happy to work around my work commitments with afterhours viewing as late as 8pm! So I'm even more delighted to see that even though there are some negative comments on the internet, that the time is taken to be transparent and resolve each issue. The last review is testament to how this company is run, and honesty is the key. Well done all!!!
Oct 04, 2012
Dear Apricot (Mrs Allen)
I believe in being thorough so it may interest anybody reading to know that as a gesture of goodwill the £60 we charged for meeting the tenant on a Saturday night out of hours has been refunded in full.
It's not just about the money but we are a business at the end of the day and have staff to pay. Kindest regards
richard.hill@heritageproperty.co.uk
07813 718356 or 01926 428989
Aug 06, 2012
Dear Apricot.
To be fair we were open from 9am until 4pm on the Saturday in question for you to collect your keys. We will normally jump through hoops but on a Saturday night to ask us to stay until 7pm (accident or not) was not something we were easily able to do. You were given a choice and at the time you said you'd prefer to pay for a member of staff to come into the office for you so you could move in. We're very sorry that you now feel that this was not acceptable. If you read some of the other reviews you'll see how accommodating our staff are but even we have a social life on a Saturday night!
Kindest regards
richard.hill@heritageproperty.co.uk 07813 718356 or 01926 451045
By: apricot
Jul 19, 2012
How nice of them to go out of their way to get your custom......!! On our moving- in day, my young daughter and I got stuck on the M25 for 2 hours due to an accident. No one at Heritage was prepared to help us out and meet us 'after hours'.....until they mentioned MONEY. After taking over £1,500 from me for deposit, rent etc, they declared that for a further £60, someone would meet us at the flat with a key...... Welcome to Heritage, we hope you enjoy the 'ride'...
Jul 02, 2012
Dear Amy

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. You made the guys day in the Leamington Office and especially mine!
I am delighted that we were able to help out. We will always make ourselves available to carry out evening & weekend viewings to help out our customers as we know working hours are not what they used to be and you need to offer flexibility to help out. I hope we continue to exceed your expectations for the remainder of your tenancy
Thanks once again.
Kindest regards
richard.hill@heritageproperty.co.uk 07813 718356 or 01926 451045

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch