Jun 13,2012
Jun 13,2012
I have had recent dealings with Romans lettings. Now I must say through hearsay I was not a fan of Romans - I was hearing things like "It\'s such a big company you\'re just a number as far as they are concerned" "they don\'t care about your needs just getting the sale" these comments came from friends of mine whose opinion I would be inclined to trust.
However the service I have received from Matthew and Joseph at Romans in Camberley goes against everything I have heard. Both cared about my requirements as a future tenant and all communication was prompt with my very best interest at heart. I cannot recommend the Camberley lettings branch enough, they have been great and will continue to do so!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 4! To leave a new review of Romans Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 4