May 14,2012
May 14,2012
Romans have managed my property for the last 6 years and I have found them to be an excellent Agent. I previously used Romans to purchase my property originally in 1997 and this went through seamlessly. I then put my property up for let in 2006 and asked Romans to manage this as I was moving overseas with my partner. I have found Romans to be very professional, keeping me informed by email, always returning my calls, receiving regular photographs, details of inspections, etc. as well as monthly statements/rent etc. More recently I have been having contact with Mathew Pulford who is excellent to deal with. I am hoping to change tenants in the coming months and Mathew\'s help and advice are invaluable, especially as I am not able to visit the property regularly myself. I have also had contact with Barry Dilloway with regard to the inspection and maintenance of the property and would recommend him highly too. All in all, I would have no hesitation in recommending Romans, both for buying and selling property and also lettings management.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 4! To leave a new review of Romans Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 4