Jun 11,2012
Jun 11,2012
I have recently relocated to the Alton area. From selling my house to buying a property it took 18 months and I got to know all the agents pretty well. Last summer a refreshing change occurred in the world of Estate Agency in Alton. Homes Estate Agents were born! It was so good to deal with an agent who returned your calls and seemed to actively look for properties within our search criteria. I dealt with Rob throughout our transaction and although he was ultimately working for the seller of the property, he treated us as buyers with a great deal of respect and courtesy and kept us informed regarding any developments. I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend Homes either as a buyer or a seller and in the unlikely event (I am never moving again) that we decide to sell in years to come, Homes is the agent I will be calling first.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1