Jun 06,2012
Jun 06,2012
I was looking to let my flat through an agency for the first time. I had contacted some well known high street estate agents and quickly became annoyed with the sales pitch and exorbitant commission they were asking for.
After a google search for alternative agents and a few phone calls to Fish Need Water to discuss what they could offer and their fees, I became impressed with their transparent approach and agreed to let my property through them.

It was an easily, quick and efficient process. The flat was let within 3 days of the start of viewings. The rental income negotiated also exceeded what I was looking for. James led me through the process and took the time to patiently answer my numerous questions,

I would highly recommend Fish Need Water to other landlords looking to let their properties.
By: James
Jun 06, 2012
Thanks for the review JLT, we appreciate the comments and recommendation of our service. We're glad you have brilliant tenants, and we're also pleased we received such a great rent offer for you. We're always here if you need advice and hope that you will do business with us again in the future sometime. Very Best, James fishneedwaterf

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich