May 31,2012
May 31,2012
I used ian tickles to rent my last house and to say they are a shambles is an undertstatement. Mrs tickles attitude is a disgrace she is a fultime busy body. From start to finish i felt uncomfortable with thisnestate agent but it was the one chosen by my landlord. I paid a search fee, no searches where undertaken, i paid my deposit when asked and my rent on time yet when i came to move out the tickles created unnecessary difficulties. Firstly they infomred the landlord i had handed keys in 3 days after the lease was up, then they informed him the house was unclean which was totally untrue. Now i am still waiting several weeks after vacting the property for my deposit to e returned. I would not recommend this estate agent even if it was the only one left in the world. They need to start treating customers as customers not like something you trod in with the high brow attitude.
Returned calls, returned emails, spoken to us in a professional customer friendly manner. Taken happy pills particularly the lady owner.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ian J Tickle Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Ian J Tickle Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ian J Tickle Estate Agents Office 1