May 25,2012
May 25,2012
The tickles were ok when taking astronomical admin fee off us but now we have moved out have been reluctant to help us get our security deposit back.

I emailed to find out what the situation was they said they take instruction from landlord and he has requested it not be returned, so quite obviously they are in support of the landlord rather than the tenant. I replied asking what the problem was and got no answer so i advised we would speak with the deposit protection people.... We then got a text from the landlord to say stop threatening the estate agents!!
The situation was getting put of hand so I then called the estate agent but surprisingly Sylvia tickle was \'at lunch\' I explained the situation to justine who couldn\'t help me. I also told her how we had moved out 3 weeks ago and heard nothing until this point. Having two young babies and a new security deposit to find was leaving us out of pocket,......they didn\'t care!! Requested call back from Sylvia but she didn\'t bother replying! We got an email saying the house wasn\'t clean (which it was spotless). Basically to take it up with landlord they weren\'t interested!

These people are supposedly protecting our deposit with a company yet unwilling to assist us get it back

The landlord released us from our contract early and said it was no problem! Obviously it was a massive problem, as the tickles quoted this in their email. If we had known he wanted to hold our deposit while he made things up he could charge us for we may have seen the contract out.

I see the house is now up for sale with the tickles i cant help but thinking their sellers fee is more important to them than helping innocent tenants (how dare we rent) they took money off at the start of the tenancy. We left this man with £1000 worth of flooring and low maintenance gardens (which were over grown messes when we moved in). We asked for no recompense for these so maybe he should think about that before he takes food out my babies mouths.

Do not use these people unless you want tobe made to feel like second class citizens and criminals. The only mistake we made was maintaining the property well and paying our rent on time!

They do not deserve to offer their services to unsuspecting tenants and not offer any support when vacating the property and seemingly be afraid of calling people back! It\'s seems they have had it too easy in frodsham for too long.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ian J Tickle Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Ian J Tickle Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ian J Tickle Estate Agents Office 1